Portable Vibration Analysis & Data Collection Instruments
The Commtest vbSeries family now includes a model to suit every need, from economical single-channel data collector to advanced four-channel analyzer and balancer. Joining the previously-released vb7 vibration analyzer are the vb5™, vb6™, vb8™, vbBalancer™ and vbBalancer+™ models.
New features offered by this range of instruments include true simultaneous four channel recordings, 12 800 lines of resolution and triaxial recording capability. Analyzer and data collector instruments also include an enhanced IP65 rated case and come equipped with Commtest's revolutionary new 6Pack™ recording system, allowing up to 12 measurements to be taken simultaneously across up to two channels, dramatically reducing the time needed for data collection.
The following all-new models are now available for purchase:
- vb8 data collector and analyzer. A four channel analyzer and balancing instrument, triax. capable with 12 800 lines of resolution and full balancing functions including 2 plane, 4 sensor balancing.
- vb7data collector and analyzer. A two channel analyzer and balancing instrument with 12 800 lines of resolution and full balancing functions including 2 plane balancing.
- vb6 data collector. A four channel data collector with 12 800 lines of resolution, triax. capable.
- vb5 data collector. A single channel data collector with 6400 lines of resolution. The model of choice for professionals seeking the best value for money instrument on the market.
- vbBalancer+ imbalance correction instrument. An advanced four channel balancer with 12 800 lines of resolution and 2 plane 4 sensor capabilities.
- vbBalancer imbalance correction instrument. A dual channel balancer.
- 1 GB of memory
- Enhanced user interface
- True left- and right-handed operation
- Large, high resolution backlit LCD display
- USB and Ethernet connection
- 10 hour battery life
- 5 year 'Commtest Care' warranty