We are your workplace of choice:
Our company delivers successful integrated condition monitoring solutions to clients across western Canada. A results-oriented company, we are a dynamic business that offers extensive growth and training opportunities to our employees. We are large enough to work with a roster of global companies across many industries, but remain small and agile enough to adapt to change and remain responsive to client needs. Our team members achieve personal satisfaction by achieving their career goals through accepting challenges and succeeding in a team environment focused on excellence.
- Flexible Start Dates
- Personal Time Off Days in Addition to Vacation Time
- Competitive Compensations and Great Benefits
- Willingness to Invest in your Training
- Flexible Scheduling
- Challenging Work Environment
“Our company promotes a culture where one of the core beliefs is that people are the key to on-going success.”
View the positions available in each region:
JUNIOR CONDITION MONITORING SPECIALIST
In business for over 30 years, Primac Reliability is Western Canada’s trusted Vibration & Condition Monitoring expert. As we continue to expand we are looking to hire new team members to play important roles in supporting our growth. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or someone looking to get into the field of rotating machinery reliability. We are looking for someone who is energetic, inquisitive, a logical thinker and who wants to be challenged. Primac already has an impressive group of technical staff with diverse backgrounds and a great depth of knowledge to share, so we are looking for people who may be early in their career, or just starting, with a strong desire to train to be the best at what they do.
Primac’s talented team and advanced test equipment allow us to take on any vibration related machinery issue. This can range from basic machine condition assessments to advanced multi-channel rotor dynamic evaluations. This role’s focus is machinery health condition monitoring, primarily conducting vibration data collection as well as visual/audible surveys on rotating machinery. Employees have the potential to train and mentor in diverse technologies such as advanced resonance/natural frequency testing, modal/operating deflection shape (ODS) analysis, ultrasound analysis, and torsional testing and analysis.
Skills and Experience:
- Technically minded individual with the ability to read and interpret information and communicate your message with clarity and ease through technical reports
- Proficient computer skills, including but not limited to Windows, MS Office Word/Excel, Outlook E-Mail, etc.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Self-motivated and independent
- Strong desire to enjoy a career in equipment reliability
- Dedication to customer service as well as excellent time management
- Commitment toward improving our general operations and generating revenue enhancement opportunities
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with all co-workers and customers, and to use good judgement
- Professional attitude and presentation consistent with position and responsibilities
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Ability to work under pressure and with conflicting priorities
- Accessibility during off-hours (laptop and cell phone) when needed
- Preference will be given to applicants with an understanding basic dynamics of rotating machinery equipment application, operation, and design; but is not necessary
- Complete condition monitoring surveys and assist with interpretation, analysis, and high quality user appropriate technical reporting on time and to standards
- Represent Primac well by ensuring effective communication, smooth project operations and ultimately bolster the Company’s reputation for timely and efficient delivery as well as exemplary customer service
- Work with management to streamline existing procedures and systems to increase overall efficiency and productivity
- Support in identifying root problem causes, and provide the proper recommendations to improve reliability, ensure a safe and reliable operation and facilitate ongoing improvement
- Work with Reliability, Maintenance and Condition Monitoring personnel to maximize service intervals while assuring reliable operation of rotating equipment and improve overall equipment efficiency
- Strictly adhere to all safety requirements as dictated by industry standards, regional legislation, and company policy
- While located in Leduc, AB, you will be required to travel on a regular basis to various locations throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and potentially further
- Other duties as may be required
- Opportunity to learn multiple technologies and products lines, such as vibration analysis, ultrasound technology, oil analysis or thermography
- CMVA / Vibration Institution Certifications Category 1/2/3/4
- Potential for advancement within our company i.e. Team lead or Project lead
Please submit your resume to:
Primac Reliability Consultants Ltd
Leduc, AB T9E 0B6
No current job postings.
No current job postings.